110411 Carlos Sura wrote:
> I cannot use LibreOffice, when I try as root, got this message:
>   *"GLib-GIO:ERROR:gdbusconnection.c:2279:initable_init:
>   assertion failed: (connection->initialization_error == NULL)"*
> I have tried: revdep-rebuild and re emerging: glibc glibmm

First & usually best bet, enter the error msg in Google.
When I did that just now I got :

  https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=837847
  http://fedoraforum.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1423295
  http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-bugs/2011-02/msg03139.html

These suggest that the problem described above is caused
by trying to run a GUI app as root, which is never a good idea anyway,
so that's not your real problem.

& hopefully someone wb able to help you make progress.

SUPPORT     ___________//___,   Philip Webb
ELECTRIC   /] [] [] [] [] []|   Cities Centre, University of Toronto
TRANSIT    `-O----------O---'   purslowatchassdotutorontodotca