On 10/4/2011 8:43 AM, Mark Knecht wrote:
Yes. Samba is the basis of the link above, and I figure it's going to
be the underlying technology that does the work. I was just wondering
if there was a more user oriented, possibly GUI based app that did all
the dirty work sort of like the CUPS web interface does with CUPS
configuration.

In Samba's case the config is pretty simple if you ignore printing which you should. Just add the IP range, setup a share, and add some accounts or leave it public. Probably take longer to setup a gui.

kashani