Hi there!

I'm using the new udev with a separate /usr partition. It was encrypted,
and it seems there is no solution yet for this, so I moved it over to an
unencrypted volume - no problem, /usr is one partition where encryption
does not make that much sense anyway. Works, but after an unclean shutdown
(reading files in /proc/<pid>/ was not a good idea) /usr wants to be
fsck'ed. But it is already mounted at that stage.

The boot process just continues, but I wonder what one should do to make
the fsck run. Except for using a live cd.

Maybe I should just enlarge my root partition and move /usr there, at
least this would avoid all the trouble. But I'm used to many separate
partitions, and like it that way.

        Wonko