Michael Mol wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 2:00 PM, Volker Armin Hemmann
> <volkerar...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> Am Montag, 17. September 2012, 12:34:12 schrieb cov...@ccs.covici.com:
>>> OK, sorry if this is a dumb question, but I did search for it using make
>>> menuconfig, but could not actually find it!  I have all my usb host
>>> controller drivers as modules, if that makes any difference.  I am using
>>> 3.4.0-gentoo.
>> hit / in menuconfig. It is there.
> Although I do believe you need to remove the CONFIG_ prefix before you search.

Also, there are also other options that must be turned on for it to show
up.  I had to enable other things before I could find it in the menu.
This is another reason I asked the question on whether it is really
needed or not.  It wasn't just one thing I had to enable but a couple
other things too.  I'm still not sure I need either of those but . . .

Dale

:-)  :-)

--
I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how
you interpreted my words!