> Thanks for the reminder ! -- I do indeed have Mupdf installed,
> but had forgotten all about it : yes, it's quick & easy for simple browsing.
> Evince has extra features, eg a side menu, but mb Mupdf is sufficient.
If you're looking for a more feature-complete solution, check out
llpp[1], which is based on mupdf.
As a long time zathura user that switched to to mupdf because
zathura's newest version now depends on >=x11-libs/gtk+-3.2:3, I found
that mupdf had a few limitations and annoyances.
I'm quite happy with llpp now and wouldn't want to go back.

[1] - http://repo.or.cz/w/llpp.git

--
Wolfgang Mueller / vehk.de / 0xc543cfce9465f573

That gum you like is going to come back in style.