WARNING: I have no Nexus 7 to try any of these out ...

On Sunday 05 Jul 2015 09:43:07 meino.cra...@gmx.de wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am right at the start of gathering informations about this topic
> so the questions may sound a little unspecific at first...
>
> Is it possible to install Gentoo Linux on a Nexus 7 tablet (one
> WITHOUT phone functionality (no 3G)) ?

Yes, as far as I know you can multiboot systems on this device, so cross-
compile your Gentoo system and install it.  It may be easier to compare
drivers and modules with Ubuntu installations so as to get a head start.
There is relevant post in the forums:

 https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-998188.html

> And:
>
> Is there any way to replace an exhausted accumulator of this tablet?

If by "accumulator" you mean battery:

 https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Nexus+7+Battery+Replacement/9895

--
Regards,