On Sun, 5 July 2015, at 9:43 am, meino.cra...@gmx.de wrote:
> Is it possible to install Gentoo Linux on a Nexus 7 tablet (one
> WITHOUT phone functionality (no 3G)) ?

I would have thought that the Replicant project would give some indication of
FOSS support:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replicant_(operating_system)#Supported_devices

Perhaps the Galaxy Tab would be a better choice.

I bought one of the first Openmoko phones, and found typical X11 apps unusable
on such a small screen. IMO the triumph of the current generation of phones
(iOS, Android &c) is their embrace of more suitable UI metaphor, widgets and
whatnot.

> And:
>
> Is there any way to replace an exhausted accumulator of this tablet?

I have no idea what this means. I fear something may have been lost in
translation.

Stroller.