On Jul 30, 2015 11:23 AM, "Alan Mackenzie" <a...@muc.de> wrote:
> Over the course of the last 24 hours,
> Firefox 38.1.0 became stable in portage, so I merged it in.
> What a mistake!  All my existing configuration (incl for NoScript+),
> all my bookmarks, all record of previous visits to site -
> gone, deleted, vanished.  I'm not happy about that ... [etc]

Today, did the same emerge without any problem :
my bookmarks remain the same, as does my start-up ("home") site.
>From the discussion, it appears that your difficulties
resulted from your use of a developer version of FF,
but how you come to be using it is not clear.

SUPPORT     ___________//___,   Philip Webb
ELECTRIC   /] [] [] [] [] []|   Cities Centre, University of Toronto
TRANSIT    `-O----------O---'   purslowatchassdotutorontodotca