On Sunday 02 Aug 2015 09:47:29 Neil Bothwick wrote:
> On Sun, 2 Aug 2015 09:41:35 +0100, Mick wrote:
> > The USE flag in question is bindist.  Without it you get FF ESR and all
> > works as before.  With it set you get the new developer profile and you
> > have to deselect it *each time* if you want your old profile back.
>
> Can't you just symlink the developer profile directory to your standard
> profile?

I didn't try this, but coming to think of it, it would be me implementing a
workaround against the design of the application.  Given that the persistence
of the new profile despite the wishes of the user seems to me like an odd
feature, I think it is a bug and have commented accordingly in:

https://support.mozilla.org/tr/kb/recover-lost-bookmarks-firefox-developer-edition

--
Regards,
Mick