> Thanks, but I don't see an explicit solution there.  Basically, I don't
> really know what Firefox profiles are.  I think that that section of the
> bug report you wrote is telling me I need to manually edit my
> ~/.mozilla/firefox/profiles.ini in some fashion.  I don't know how to
> start Firefox in a particular profile.

Hi Alan,

1- open with a editor ~/.mozilla/firefox/profiles.ini file.

2- Sample profiles.ini :

--

[General]
StartWithLastProfile=1   ===> change this line if default value 1. change 1 to 0

[Profile0]
Name=default
IsRelative=1
Path=igoxrf4f.default
Default=1

[Profile1]
Name=dev-edition-default
IsRelative=1
Path=y2s06zsp.dev-edition-default

--

change "StartWithLastProfile=1" line to "StartWithLastProfile=0"

3-   restart firefox and that's it.