Peter Humphrey wrote:
> On Thursday, 20 December 2018 08:12:43 GMT Dale wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the help.  When I boot next time, maybe it will log the error
>> and I can see what is going on.
> You could also try CTRL-S to pause the screen update and CTRL-Q to let it
> continue.

I did try page up, up arrow and such.  I was trying to get at least one
or two keywords to look into.  Thing is, it is so fast. My old 4 core
booted pretty quick but this new 8 core with faster clock speeds is
seriously fast.  It goes from the kernel starting to load to sddm
starting in seconds.  I'm not sure if the extra memory helps at that
point or not but the faster and extra cores sure does.  I'll try to
remember that ctrl s.  I just better have my fingers ready.  lol

If I had a sdd drive for the OS to be on, I guess it would be even
faster.  vvrrrmmmmm vvvrrrmmmmm!!!!

Dale

:-)  :-)