On Sat, Apr 27, 2019 at 11:28:05AM -0500, Dale wrote:

> One thing that surprised me.  I was printing a multi-page recipe and the
> first page came out, then it pulled it back in and I was like, what?
> Then it came out again, printed on both sides.  When I realized it was
> printing both sides, which will save a lot of paper and space in my
> binder, I was in love.  I never could get a ink jet printer to do that
> correctly.  ;-)

What’s the problem with first printing all odd pages, then reinserting the
sheets into the tray and printing all even pages? Granted, it is a manual
hassle, but that’s how I did it for all these years with my olde HP.

--
Gruß | Greetings | Qapla’
Please do not share anything from, with or about me on any social network.

“It strikes me now that all religions are as senile as one another.”
– John Tavener