‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Friday, September 4, 2020 12:06 AM, Caveman Al Toraboran
<toraboracave...@protonmail.com> wrote:
> with qutebrowser, i added these in my config.py
> file:
>
> c.aliases['style-none'] = 'config-unset -t content.user_stylesheets'
> c.aliases['style-night'] = 'set -t content.user_stylesheets night.css'
> c.aliases['style-wiki'] = 'set -t content.user_stylesheets wiki.css'

just to add a note against my suggestion:

    - qutebrowser is based on qt libraries, such
      as qt-webengine, and hence requires a big
      compile time.

so unless you really like the vim user interface
of qutebrowser, you may not like experience of
waiting for long compile time of big qt libraries.

i'm sure there are people in this list who know
good plugins for chrome/firefox that does the same
thing (or better).

but generally, the idea of using user style sheets
for websites, is a neat idea that —imo— worth
trying regardless of which browser you use.