On Mon, 23 Aug 2021 19:50:38 +0000, Vitor Hugo Nunes dos Santos wrote:

> GRUB purposefully has lacking documentation, as they are not friendly
> towards ZFS as a whole

That's ridiculous, if they can support it with code, they can support it
with documentation.

> and also because most people doing ZFS nowadays
> do an EFISTUB setup with no GRUB, exactly to avoid these issues.

What about those for whom EFI is not an option?

--
Neil Bothwick

"Most problems go away if you just wait long enough. It might look like
I'm standing motionless but I'm actively waiting for our problems to go
away. I don't know why this works but it does."
Scott Adams, Dilbert comic