Alexandru N. Barloiu wrote:
> On Sun, 2021-11-28 at 10:35 -0600, Dale wrote:
>

> Boot with udev and do either ifconfig -a or ip addr show and look for
> them. If they are not there, just load the modules e1000e or the other
> one r8whatever it was. Should autoload, but who knows why they are not.
> Use dmesg. Not that hard to debug.

I don't use modules, except for nvidia-drivers.  The network drivers are
built into the kernel.  When I first switched, I restarted all the
related stuff but it still wouldn't work even tho I had not rebooted.  I
only rebooted just in case it might help.  Still not sure if rebooting
makes a difference.

Any more ideas?

Dale

:-)  :-)