Hi Klaus,

CONFIG_EXTRA_FIRMWARE="amd-ucode/microcode_amd_fam19h.bin amdgpu/psp_13_0_5_toc.bin"
CONFIG_EXTRA_FIRMWARE_DIR="/lib/firmware"
[...]
What firmware blobs of linux-firmware has to be installed  to support the gpu of a  ryzen-7900X?
CONFIG_EXTRA_FIRMWARE=?

I do not use initrd nor initramfs and all neccessary drivers
are not installed as modules but compiled into the kernel.

like you, I also use amdgpu hardcompiled into the kernel. It seems to be
safe to include _all_ blobs in /lib/firmware/amdgpu. Then you can boot
that kernel and check which blobs are actually necessary just by
grepping though dmesg. Then you can boil down CONFIG_EXTRA_FIRMWARE to
that set.

This worked with several different AMD GPUs, RX 7900 included, but I
never tried an integrated GPU/APU.

Cheers
Björn