On 07/08/2024 01:09, Dale wrote:
Well choke me until I look like a Smurf.  ROFLMBO  That worked.  As soon as I clicked that, it went to the / directory.  It seems to stick there.  It actually changed it for every instance I have running too. It seems that Dolphin wants to run as one instance instead of multiple. I'm not sure about that yet tho.  I tend to have at least four instances of Dolphin open at the same time. Sometimes more if I'm downloaded trail camera pics or something.

I find Dolphin has a habit of opening extra tabs, which I don't usually want. I have to explicitly ask for extra windows. And of course, it doesn't seem to implement "drag tab and it'll turn into a window" :-(

Cheers,
Wol