Hi Dale,
on Friday, 2006-01-13 at 13:40:00, you wrote:
> I think something is wrong with xorg or something myself.  I can read.  LOL
>
> If anyone else wants to see this thing, let me know.  I'll send it to you.

I noticed similar things can happen when for some reason (DHCP, some
dialup script, ...) your hostname changes while X is running already.
Everything running continues running just fine but X thinks the new
connections were coming from a different host and refuses them.

regards
        Matthias
--
I prefer encrypted and signed messages. KeyID: FAC37665
Fingerprint: 8C16 3F0A A6FC DF0D 19B0  8DEF 48D9 1700 FAC3 7665