Christopher O'Neill wrote:

>I've been using 3.5.1 for a while also, imo it should stay in unstable
>for now.  There are a few bugs with the desktop, Konqueror and
>Kaffeine also has a habit of seg-faulting.  I am considering
>rebuilding it with the debug flags to I can submit some useful bug
>reports.
>
>I think packages in stable should be stable as the name says, not
>simply "older than 30 days" or whatever ;-)
>

>- Chris

Well, the only bug I have seen is when I try to change the permissions
with Konqueror and right clicking and selecting properties.  It gives me
a error and changes some of the changes but not all of them.  It takes
me a couple times to get them right.  I have not had any seg faulting
though.  Are you using good flags?  When I had some bad flags I had seg
faulting a lot, not just KDE either.

Dale
:-)