Hello,

I recently switched to ~x86 and with it to xorg 7.x. I saw that the xkb syntax changed, so I updated it accordingly, but now I can't switch to VT's anymore. I searched google but all the solutions didn't apply to me, since they hadn't updated their xorg.conf. I use diff. keyboard mappings, us-basic, us-international and swiss-french. I checked the
xorg logs and it has no xkb problems. Here are my xorg keyboard settings :

Section "InputDevice"
       Identifier      "Keyboard0"
       Driver          "kbd"
       Option          "AutoRepeat"    "500 30"
       Option          "XkbLayout"     "us,us,ch"
       Option          "XkbVariant"    "basic,intl,fr"
       Option          "XkbModel"      "pc105"
Option "XkbOptions" "grp:lwin_toggle,grp_led:num,eurosign:e"
EndSection

does anyone have an idea as of why this is happening? If use only us-basic it works fine (I haven't tried only swiss-french, but a colleague uses it and has no problems).

Thank you,
Gabriel Rossetti