Hi folks:

I would very much like to switch to kopete on my gentoo / fluxbox
laptop,  it seems to compile correctly, but there are a couple of
problems, Im not sure if they are specific to the gentoo version of it
or across the board.

1. In the IRC module, I need to be able to set independent sounds for
different chans, the settings are there under advanced notifications,
but when I set them, if a message arrives in the designated chan, the
sound does not play.

2. I cannot seem to turn off Join / part messages in the IRC Module

If anyone can help me I'd be very appreciative

Feel free to contact me off list or as W8TAH in #gentoo

Thanks

TIM

Tim Holmes
IT Manager / Webmaster / Teacher