On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 19:14:32 -0500
"Vernon A. Fort" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Vernon A. Fort wrote:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >> What is the average age of the gentoo user here?
> >> Sent via BlackBerry® from Vodafone  _éí¢‹¬z¸žÚ(¢¸&j)bž    bst==
> > I'm 42, linux user since 1988 (slackware) then redhat 4.2 through
> > 9.0 then fedora core.  Got burned out doing constant  upgrades and
> > discovered Gentoo in spring of 04.  Installed my first production
> > server in late summer of 04 and its still running.
> Correction, it was 91 on the Linux - Xenix on an old Tandy in 88.
>
> Vernon
Ah, that explains how you were running linux before it was invented ; )

I'm 23, and only have been running gentoo since 2002.  I didn't
have a computer back when the internet was cool and stuff.  It's funny,
on the forums I feel like more of a gentoo veteran but on the mailing
list I feel like a newbie.  Im beginning to see why.