pk wrote:
Dale wrote:

My bank runs windoze too. I talked to a techie a couple times and he

Well, my current bank (the one with the bad behaviour) runs Solaris/Apache. In this particular regard they are good (in my opinion).

Well at least they have a good OS.  Just need to fix the service end.  :/

said they are running themselves to death. Any American banks that run Linux?

I read (a few years ago) about an american bank that gave out CDs, to their online customers, with a linux distro on to connect to their site, IIRC.

Best regards

Peter K

Now that would be pretty cool. I like doing business with folks that run a good OS, Linux, BSD etc.

Dale

:-)  :-)