* Stroller (strol...@stellar.eclipse.co.uk) [01.02.09 00:23]:

>>> Oh, what an intelligent machine you've got ;-p
>>> Did it already point you to Tarpley's biography about Hussein Obama ?
>>> Or to Obma's connections to Brezinski (the one who wants to get
>>> China into war against Russia) ?
>>
>> What could there be that wasn't already exposed during a very long
>> election campaign?
>
> IT WAS HUSHED UP BY TEH LIBERAL MEDIA!!!
>
> WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!

Just a honest question from Germany:

Which ones are the liberal medias overseas?

Since from here I wouldn't call anything I know liberal, let alone
anything progressive...

Sebastian

--
Calvin: It says here that "Religion is the opiate of the masses"
        ... what do you suppose *that* means?

 s...@sti@N GÜNTHER         mailto:sam...@guenther-roetgen.de