On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:21:17 +0100
Enrico Weigelt <weig...@metux.de> wrote:

> > > *rofl*
> > >
> > > Joke of the day ;-o
> >
> > Nope, not a joke at all.  Thinking CNN is fair and balanced would be
> > tho.  Saying that about NBC would make me laugh so hard I would turn
> > blue and die.
>
> You actually believe that crap ?!
> Fox is one of those major forces who heavily agitate against the
> 911-truth movement, denunciate them as "anarchists" or criminals
> (eg. Geraldo w/ his whitepower twillings) and conditions people
> to accept NWO.
>
> Wake up, switch off that megacorp propaganda tube and research
> *youself* instead of consuming their brainfuck.
>
> cu

I don't think anyone subscribes to "gentoo-users" list just to read
more of this nonsense, I certainly didn't, so what's the whole point of
this "discussion" here?

Prehaps you should go and tell all this stuff to people who actually
care, like some "political-flame-wars" mailing list, yell it on the
streets, or something ;)

--
Mike Kazantsev // fraggod.net