090614 Tal2baro wrote:
> I also had a problem with the KDE menu missing after the upgrade to 3.5.10
> I've investigated starting from the message from  kbuildsycoca
> & found there was nothing in  ~/.config/menus/  expected by kbuildsyscoca
> So I copied  /usr/kde/3.5/etc/xdg/menus/  content to  ~/.config/menus/
> & ran  'kbuildsycoca --noincremental'
> at least it fixed the problem even after a reboot.

Thanks ! -- I did the same:
the Krusader 'open with' has been restored & it survived a reboot !

There mb some obscure bug remaining, but if it works, don't fiddle with it !

SUPPORT     ___________//___,   Philip Webb
ELECTRIC   /] [] [] [] [] []|   Cities Centre, University of Toronto
TRANSIT    `-O----------O---'   purslowatchassdotutorontodotca