On 09/28/2009 06:23 AM, Alan E. Davis wrote:
Hello:

Apparently I have bodged the setup somehow on this system.

Each time I plug in a flash drive, two Nautilus windows open up.  If I
plug three USB drives in, six windows open.

I can't answer your question, sorry, but I've noticed something here
that may or may not be related.

In the gnome System::Preferences::Removable Drives and Media dialog,
I have the "Browse removable media when inserted" box *not* checked,
but I get a nautilus window anyway.

So, I don't have double nautili, but I still have one more than I
asked for.  Does that checkbox do anything on your system?