On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 8:09 AM, Stroller <strol...@stellar.eclipse.co.uk>wrote:

> Would love to comment on this. Is it possible you could resend this post in
> plain text format?
>
> Stroller.

Below is my last post copied and pasted into gmail without the html hot
links. I am doing this from within systemrescuecd using firefox and gmail.
Don't know how to make it plain ascii otherwise. Hopefully just eliminating
the html links will work. Stroller, is this what you are referring to?

Thanks,

--
Valmor

http://www.interference.phy.cam.ac.uk/saw27/notes/backup-hard-disk-partitions.html