What about dams, fertilizer production, forestry, deep sea fishing?  In
fact the actual existence of industrialized humanity has precipitated the
anthropocene, so from ETC's perspective the industrial revolution seems
like a pretty bad idea.

Smash up the looms, luddites!  I'm going to spear a fish for my supper,
once I've finished sewing this reindeer skin tunic.  Hang on a minute -
didn't megafauna get wiped by the large scale hunting from early humans
wielding spears?  Best put that spear away, and go back to berries and
grubs!