David

"same old mind-set of controlling nature".

Controlling nature vs controlling human behaviour.
This is the issue to be discussed.

Nature is more predictable and controllable.
Human behavior is more unpredictable and hence less controllable.

Unfortunately, many people dream of controlling human behavior.

Emission reduction is a laudable goal but it involves controlling
human behavior - 7 billion+ in 184 countries.

regards

Bhaskar