To all:

I just realized I did not properly attribute the source of the article at
the beginning of the thread:
Shipping<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Shipping&src=hash>
emissions <https://twitter.com/search?q=%23emissions&src=hash> can lead to
high local ocean <https://twitter.com/search?q=%23ocean&src=hash>