These figures should appear in the underlying chapters, which, unlike the
Summary for Policy Makers, is not tampered with by politicians.

The underlying chapters can be found here:
https://www.ipcc.ch/report/ar5/wg3/

It would be interesting to do a comparison of the initial draft of the SPM
and the draft as finally approved by governments, with some documentation
for who objected to what and why.

Ken Caldeira

Carnegie Institution for Science
Dept of Global Ecology
260 Panama Street, Stanford, CA 94305 USA
+1 650 704 7212 kcalde...@carnegiescience.edu
http://dge.stanford.edu/labs/caldeiralab
https://twitter.com/KenCaldeira

Assistant:  Dawn Ross <dr...@carnegiescience.edu>