From: geoengineering@googlegroups.com [mailto:geoengineering@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Andrew Lockley
Sent: zondag 5 oktober 2014 10:56
To: Russell Seitz
Cc: geoengineering
Subject: Re: [geo] Re: Natural olivine beaches

Do any useful materials tend to occur alongside olivine? If so, using tax
incentives to ensure that open cast mining takes place in olivine-rich areas
would potentially help greatly. Coarse-ground mine tailings dumped in areas
prone to erosion would eventually end up weathering pretty fast.

This could be a very simple way of getting some pretty large volumes of CO2 out
of the air.

On 5 Oct 2014 09:03, "Russell Seitz"