Hi Alexandre,

yes, I#m missing some of my changes. I've fully translated the German messages file for project src/web/demo. In transifex this file is located in folder web_demo. However, this file seems not being updated in transifex:

It has been updated almost 10 days ago. Also, it says that only ~12% have been translated. None of my changes of this file are actually in transifex (I've downloaded the file). Maybe you just forgot updating this file? If so, I could upload the recent version of this file...

BTW, how's the round-trip between transifex and GeoServer's GitHub repository. I tend to edit message files in Eclipse, so I can immediately view results in the UI. After a bunch of messages files is complete, shall I issue a normal PR in GitHub AND upload the file to transifex? Or is it recommended to only upload to transifex and transifex will in turn update these files in GitHub? How to initiate this push in transifex? Likely it may be a problem that, I do not (yet) have write access to GeoServer's repository.

Carsten