PR against main will be available tomorrow, 7:30 CET. I can't add labels, so
please, someone should kick off backports (2.22.x should be
sufficient)CarstenVon meinem/meiner Galaxy gesendet
-------- Ursprüngliche Nachricht --------Von: Jody Garnett
<jody.garn...@gmail.com> Datum: 16.11.22  20:38  (GMT+01:00) An: Carsten Klein
<c.kl...@datagis.com> Cc: Marc Jansen <jan...@terrestris.de>,
geoserver-devel@lists.sourceforge.net Betreff: Re: [Geoserver-devel] Completing
and Updating German translation Andrea is starting the release process tomorrow
with geotools; so please make your PR and backport as soon as possible!--Jody