On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 3:36 PM, Robert Buckley
<robertdbuck...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ok,
>
> I am just not used to uploading such quantities of data and didn´t know if
> that was something I could avoid or not.  If that is normal.. then so be it!

Yep. The benchmarking machine had 8 cores and 8GB of memory thought
(and was using GS 2.1).
Serving 100GB of data efficiently also requires good hardware, not sure
how it's going to work with just 2GB of memory and one CPU

Tech lead

Via Poggio alle Viti 1187
55054  Massarosa (LU)

fax:      +39 0584 962313