Robert -

    Thank you. Commenting out

<Listener className="org.apache.catalina.core.JreMemoryLeakPreventionListener"
/>

in server.xml worked!

Now the next thing I want to do is to make the Imagecollection plugin work with MrSid images. Does anyone have any idea what the steps would be to do that? In the imagecollection module, the only mention of formats seems to be in Utils.java where the code checks the file extension. However, though I add in '.sid', there, when I try to publish a MrSid image, MrSid is not one of the image formats that show up.

Garey Mills