On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 7:04 PM, Garey Mills <gmi...@library.berkeley.edu>wrote:

>  Robert -
>

>     Thank you. Commenting out
>

> <Listener
> className="org.apache.catalina.core.JreMemoryLeakPreventionListener" />
>

> in server.xml worked!
>
>     Now the next thing I want to do is to make the Imagecollection plugin
> work with MrSid images. Does anyone have any idea what the steps would be to
> do that? In the imagecollection module, the only mention of formats seems to
> be in Utils.java where the code checks the file extension. However, though I
> add in '.sid', there, when I try to publish a MrSid image, MrSid is not one
> of the image formats that show up.

Hmm... do you have the support to read MrSid files to start with?
It's part of the GDAL data sources, requires the right GDAL native libs to
be installed, distributed
along with imageio-ext itself.

Anyways, don't know if having those is sufficient.. but for sure if don't
have a MrSid store showing
up in the store list when you try to create a new store you won't be able to
open a .sid file

Tech lead

fax:      +39 0584 962313

http://www.geo-solutions.it