I installed all the GDAL extensions, set the environment variables (win7,
GDAL_DATA, PATH) and the Image/IO dlls (in with the GDAL binaries and on the
path).

I see the new options for creating these stores (Except for ECW).

But when I try to add the NITF or JP2 I get this error:

Could not list layers for this store, an error occurred retrieving them:
Incorrect input type!

http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n4532007/CropperCapture%5B1%5D.jpg

The JP2 is the most reasonable size, but it is 44MB.