On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 4:07 PM, DrYSG <ygutfre...@draper.com> wrote:

> Thank you Danielle.
>
> I am not convinced the error has anything to do with glassfish, since I get
> this problem when trying to create the store (which is using the file://
> protocol).

In the past days I have asked to you if you are using tomcat > 6.0.2x since
with those tomcats we have encountered the same issue you have when loading
GDAL extension.

*...*
*Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Incorrect input type!
at javax.imageio.ImageReader.setInput(ImageReader.java:290) at
it.geosolutions.imageio.gdalframework.GDALImageReader.setInput(GDALImageReader.java:838)
*
*...*
*
*
See
http://geo-solutions.blogspot.com/2010/05/fix-geotools-and-geoserver-not-able-to.html
.

Not sure how Glassfish works in such a context.

> I placed the .wkt and .tfw files in the same directory as the JP2
> and then tried to create the store.

Please, make sure to call them
.prj instead of .wkt
and
.j2w instead of .ftw

Regards,
Daniele

See the screen capture below. One very
> odd thing I notice about ECW JP2 and NITF support is that, unlike geoTIFF,
> cannot browse to the directory. I have no idea why that might be happening.
>
> http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n4551489/CropperCapture%5B1%5D.jpg
>
> http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n4551489/CropperCapture%5B2%5D.jpg

Ing. Daniele Romagnoli
GeoSolutions S.A.S.