Hi Santiago,
These GLIBCXX_ issues have been previously sometime encountered and
reported by users which were attempting to use the linux libraries on some
particular distro.
These are mainly due to the underlying base libs being not available/or
differents on that specific distro with respect to the Centos/Ubuntu
machines where they have been builts.
Which version did you download?
Anyway, after some attempts we have concluded that some specific systems
requires it specific GDAL builds to make sure to solve this kind of issue
with the internal libraries.

You could maybe check your GLIBCXX version and then check the ones
requested by the available libs and if none fits your needs, I think the
solution would be that you build GDAL on your machine.
Please, let us know.
Regards,
Daniele

Ing. Daniele Romagnoli