Thank you very much for your help.

It seems I don't have libstdc installed:

paisaje@vision3:~$ /usr/lib/lib
libblas/                         libnvidia-compiler.so.195.36.24
libcanberra-0.24/                libOpenCL.so.1.0
libfakeroot/                     libOpenCL.so.1.0.0
libgconf2-4/                     libproxy/
libgksu/                         libtrash/
libglade/                        libv4l/
libgnome-window-settings1/       libvdpau.so.1
libgphoto2/                      libvdpau.so.195.36.24
libgphoto2_port/                 libvisual-0.4/
libgtk2.0-0/                     libvte9/
libnfsidmap/

Maybe I need to install it before and if still doesn't work build GDAL from
source.
Any tips I should follow?

Cheers,