I have switchted to gdal192, set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH to the directory I
extracted it and still doesn't work :(

03-abr-2013 18:34:19 it.geosolutions.imageio.gdalframework.GDALUtilities
loadGDAL
ADVERTENCIA: Failed to load the GDAL native libs. This is not a problem
unless you need to use the GDAL plugins: they won't be enabled.
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no gdaljni in java.library.path

Now I have followed all the steps I think...