Hi all,

Scratching my head slightly about this one after a few hours attempting to
get GDAL 2.x / ImageIO-Ext set up with GeoServer 2.16.0.

https://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/data/raster/gdal.html

Following the instructions above I can see I need GDAL 2.x. I've obtained
what I think should be a compatible GISInternals download and unzipped it
on the target x64 Windows Server

The good news is that I've installed and licensed the ECW JPEG 2000 SDK
5.4, and I can now read ECW files correctly on the server via GDAL 2.x.

Unfortunately, the GDAL / ImageIO-Ext extension for GeoServer 2.16.0 is not
registering correctly when the webapp initialises - my additional raster
formats don't appear in the Data Sources page.

Does anyone out there have this configuration, or a similar one set up?
GeoServer 2.16.x + GDAL 2.x + ECW SDK 5.4 on 64-bit Windows?

Thanks in advance,

Tom Lynch