Hi,

I am also missing the image, but in the build logs of version 2.24.0 you can see in the second last line that a new build of the docker image has been triggered:

https://build.geoserver.org/job/geoserver-release-publish/72/consoleFull

But it seems that the build history of the docker image builds is limited to the last 10 logs, so we cannot see the logs of the 2.24.0 build anymore:

https://build.geoserver.org/job/geoserver-release-docker/

Maybe something went wrong? I am not familiar with the build process, so I guess we need some help here, ping @Jody? Can the docker build for version 2.24.0 be re-triggered manually?

Best regards
Nils