I am sorry to hear that Mr Pathak, finding work (or finding work with
something you love) can be very hard.

One thing we do as a project steering committee members is write letters of
reference for folks active in our community - to describe their experience
and expertise helping others. I have reviewed your emails (dating back to
2018) just now, and did not find specific examples I could point to? If
there is something I have missed, perhaps you are active on stack exchange,
I can reconsider.

There is on OSGeo jobs email list that may also be of assistance:

Take care
--
Jody Garnett