Dear Samuli,

The 1.24-RC release candidate was made with a new copy of geofence 3.7-RC;
but I do not see that detail in the release announcement.

https://osgeo-org.atlassian.net/browse/GEOS-11131

It is important to test functionality you care about when we ask for help
testing release candidate.  The call out in September was especially urgent
do to the number of changes made.

Jody