Ben Caradoc-Davies ha scritto:
> I propose that an optional key be added to OnlineTestCase to cause test
> failure on failed connection:
> http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/OnlineTestCase+support+for+failure+on+failed+connection

Works for me. Just a minor note, there is one other case in which you
don't want online test to fail on run, and that is, when the
online resource you're looking for is not really there, and will
never be.

Just think of all the jdbc datastores we have. We don't have
test databases available online for testing, and even if
we had, it would be so slow to make it un-practical to
run 130+ tests against them.

Personally I have many of the databases we support, but not
DB2 with spatial extensions, yet I don't want to take
db2 module out of the build for that reason (I still want
to check it compiles).

Anyways, the proposal is ok, just wanted to point out another
good reason for having the current default behaviour ;)

Andrea Aime
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org