I already discussed with Andrea about an additional JDK 6 Hudson, using the
IBM sdk instead of SUN.

As you can see looking at GEOT-245x there are a lot of jiras concerning SDK
6 and IBM sdk.

Work is still in progress here, because it is a lot of work. After
succeeding with an ibm sdk 6 build, it makes sense to set up a hudson build
server. ( I will do that)