Hi,
the two JDBC-NG unsupported modules are breaking the build if you
start the build directly in the "unsupported" directory.
The issue is one we've already seen in the past, the parent module
is not hosted in the parent directory, and maven code like:

MavenProject parent = project;
         while (parent.hasParent()) {
             parent = parent.getParent();
         }
         collectDirectory = parent.getBuild().getDirectory();

just blows up. This is happening due to the jar-collector
code, but I've seen the same issue happens in other plugin
that are doing aggregation, for example I'm sure such
a setup breaks the site generation.

The problem is that the unsupported/jdbc-ng module declares
the parent as the supported plugin/jdbc module instead of
an the unsupported.

Changing that to have unsupported as the parent allows
the build to go.
Shall we do that?

Andrea Aime
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org